Who We Are
Born in Sydney, founder Josh Hudson grew up in Cornwall in the UK before moving to London and then Sydney during the making of Star Wars III. Because of Josh’s eye for detail, he would be the one they called in to finish the carpentry to the highest standard, before the digital enhancements. At Fox Studios in Sydney, Josh also worked on the movie ‘Stealth’, and the Australian Record Industry (ARIA)
Awards. In London he worked on the sets of the Kylie Minogue video ‘Chocolate’, and the Carlsberg ‘Probably the best beer in the world’ ad.
Moving to Adelaide in 2008, founder Josh Hudson now undertakes most of his work locally around the beautiful southern beaches, and is in high demand for people enjoying the South Australian lifestyle – building custom designed decks and pergolas. Hudson Construction is also brilliant at transforming old spaces into modern new ones, and is an expert at house extensions.
- Australian Builder’s Licence BLD 227687
- Registered Work Supervisor
- Australian Business Number ABN 24 927 929 814
- Qualified Roof Truss Inspector with Master Builders Association of SA Inc.
- Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) Member 25276192634
- Carpentry & Joinery National Vocational Qualification (UK)
- Falmouth School of Art & Design (UK, Cornwall Campus)